• 今日汇率:1欧元= 7.722424元人民币 繁体中文

• 租房问题 求助

soboringboring 发表于:2014-02-06 赞一个(0) 收藏     分享到朋友圈     3 8219

soboringboring 加关注发私信

发帖 23奋豆 28粉丝 0楼主

发表于:2014-02-06IP属地: 意大利 米兰

我在意大利租房网站上看中一套公寓 然后联系了房东 房东说她是在米兰工作 现在回伦敦了 她不能带我看房, 她委托了UPS 公司,其他什么都讲的挺好 就是我要先付款后才签合同 我怕被骗啊。 有人了解UPS公司 有这个业务吗,是这样的流程吗。   以下摘自她的邮件

1  The apartment is ready for you, you will only have to receive the keys and the contract to check it and see if you like it. In order of that, I've found a way for us to complete the deal safely and fast so you will receive the keys in less than 3 days. No one could help me show the apartment because I don't know the neighbors very well.

The solution I've chosen is provided by a company called UPS Logistics, so they will take care both the delivery and payment issues. I will support the shipping taxes for the package.

2  I will inform you about how this service works. As I said before, you will need to deposit into UPS Logistics bank account the money for 2 months (1 month warranty+1 month of rent=

3条评论

• soboringboring  楼主  加关注发私信

发帖 23奋豆 28 粉丝 00楼

发表于:2014-02-06

2  I will inform you about how this service works. As I said before, you will need to deposit into UPS Logistics bank account the money for 2 months (1 month warranty+1 month of rent= 1150), so they can proceed with the shipping and you will receive the keys and the contract.

I will explain you step by step how UPS service works:

- To start the transaction I will need your shipping details(name,address etc.) so I can go to the UPS office and make all the legal arrangements.

- UPS will check the envelope and if everything is in order they will send you a payment invoice to let you know they have the package in their custody.

- After you will receive the payment invoice, you will need to make the money transfer in their bank account.

- After the transfer is checked, you will receive the package in about 2-3 working days at your address. Then,you will go together with their agent to see the apartment and you will have a period of 24 hours to decide if you keep it or not.

If you don't like the apartment by any reasons, the agent will give you the money back or send it to your account, and you will send them the package back to return me on my expense.

All this time the company will keep the money in holding, I will receive it only after the contract is signed!

If you agree then, you need to forward me your shipping name and address so I will be able to make all the arrangements with the UPS company.

3  I understand and your conclusion sounds fair, it's just that I have an agreement with UPS and they should take care of the whole process.

Be sure that I'm looking forward to meeting you, but before that I must respect the agreement I have with UPS. These are their policies, they need to receive the deposit first in order to have the certainly to start the delivery.

It was quite difficult for me to handle this and the only option was to use this company. Furthermore, I worked with UPS before and I can tell you they are a reliable company, so you can definitely trust them.

As soon as I have your details, you will receive the invoice which states very clear that I'm the owner of the apartment and you'll see that everything I told you is confirmed.

For me this is the only way, so I really hope you can trust them and start the deal.

4 as I was personal to UPS when I registered the package. But as I've already said,as soon as I will have your shipping details, UPS will put in contact with you with the invoice where you'll have explained the whole procedure (bank account, transaction data etc).

You'll see that they will confirm it.

If everything is fine, please forward me your details so I can go to UPS and make all the arrangements.

Everything is correct, first you'll have to pay the deposit of 1150 to UPS, so their agents can start the shipping. This payment represents the first month of rent and 1 month of warranty.

Of course you'll receive the warranty back at the end of your stay.

Then, it will be only the 575 every month, which will be transferred directly to my account. I assure you there are no extra charges!

I also have no problem if you want to live together with your friend,after all there is enough space.

All I need is your shipping name and address, so UPS can contact you with the invoice and also to know where to ship the keys.

求解啊 我要相信她吗。

• 小苦涩  加关注发私信

发帖 329奋豆 340 粉丝 41楼

发表于:2014-02-06

这是意大利骗子,别相信

来自iPhone客户端

• 我是小桃  加关注发私信

发帖 562奋豆 584 粉丝 92楼

发表于:2014-02-07

是骗子,千万别上当,论坛里以前曝光过

来自iPhone客户端

高级